Saturday, November 13, 2004

Haq , me , myself

Vanakam , sasriyakaal, namaskara , salaam alaikum , aadabh , namaskar , Gm ....

This is Roohul Haq here.

ur good old ... lambha sa , chashmish , with mooch, shy , hubby ( buddy ).

Let me give an introspection of my caricature ...

I am 5 feet 10 inch , with a deep intimidating high pitch voice( or shall I say noise...) ,

devastating smile and style, medium built now ( after all ... ) , doing fantastically well ,

and keeping up with guys like lachi , prakash , pungarajooo, shettru ,panish,R-pai,Anthony the great, Venkatesh ( with all initials like R,DK,S,H,P,V,and many more ),kiran Ankalkoti ( uncle Kiran ... as we call him ) ,Shanbhogue the little , and all the great members of our BITBUGGERS Yahoo group once in a while....

My mobile no : 98803-89879

e-mail : haq@te.com; roohulhaq@gmail.com

Have a nice day...

Chow

No comments: