Friday, October 17, 2008

Dreams for my country

--- The most culturally vibrant,confident,hopitable,corrupt free knowledgable, youthful,passionate,eversmiling,tolerant,religious,spiritually inclined,peaceful,educated,innocent,simplicity,rejuvenating,dashing,kindness,
purposeful,buzzing with success in every sphere,raging pathbreaker among the world citizens and countries...
---The worlds top3 economy ,making us Indian citizens proud of its success and glory in another 25 years.
---The worlds best talents in every walk of life,giving the world,our beautiful heritage and culture ,making us ever hospitable and emotional towards humanity
--- Country of great intellectuals ,scientists,entreprenuers,engineers,educationists,artists,IT professionals,Media professionals,Painters,performing artists,business conglomerates,agriculturists,teachers,defence personnels,social workers,doctors,psychologists and the likes..

---My country should become the greatest ambassdor for peace,harmony,brotherhood,divinity,hospitality and the likes..
---My country should have equality for women in all walks of life,empower them with good education and courage to take up their own decisions at will..
---We dream the biggest dream for my country to sustain all kinds of harsh calamities and complex beurocracy and come out a winner..
---We owe this country ,every ounce of blood ,to make this country a heaven among rising skies..
---We make a commitment to change this country for its poverty,undernourishment,corruption,poor infrastructure,the downtrodden,the vast uneducated children,unabiding class differences,hypocrisy,tragic calamities and the likes..
---I want my country to be like a beautiful bride during the marriage ,ever radiating joyfulness,kinship,celebrations to the core,musically astute,brimming with youth ,energy and passion..
---My India should radiate the innocence of its village people,the warmth of its rich heritage and culture,the beauty of its vast temples,mosques , churches,monuments,high rise wonders in all its glory..

--My country should portrait a vast gammut of tolerance,patience,exhuberence,perseverence in its quest for changing and transforming at pace with rest of the world..
---My country should and will produce dynamic personalities and leaders who will take pro-actively take the responsibility of transforming this wonderful nation into a superpower..
--- My country should and will reject all kinds of abuses and racial remarks from developed countries and stand up on its feet to demonstrate assertive conformance..
---I dream for my country , where there is employment for each individual,to sustain mankinds quest for attaining empowerment and diligent duty towards fellow human beings..
---I dream, the biggest dream, of making my country proud,for making my life cherishing and worthwhile amongst the most diversified but unified human endurance class ever living on this planet earth..

--- I dream ,for having dreamt the above dreams, with all my sincerity and hope; for one day becoming this a reality an unconditional prayer..

May all the above dreams ..become REALITY...Amen
Roohul Haq

2 comments:

Deepika S said...

i have read this at your place also bhaiya :) its really nice :)

Unknown said...

Hi Haq, it is mindblowing.

Even I have dreams for my country. To make my all country men fit enough to have a peaceful & Healthy life so that they can contribute more to this county.
Jai Hind. Vande Mataram.
Regards.